Well 15 random facts about me!
1. I hate having my picture taken. I always have like fourteen chins and no neck. So hence the no self portrait. (I also can't find the camera at the moment.)2. I am a very anxious person. I worry and fret about everything, not to the point of panic attacks or anything like that, but I definitely loose sleep some nights! I worry about things that have happened and things that are coming up.
3. I love reading. I don't do it much because once I start the book I must finish it and everything else falls apart.
4.I love pop. A little fizz everyday is a good thing. I am totally addicted. It really started when I was pregnant and so sick but I just haven't been able kick the habit! Gotta say my favorite is Dr. Pepper and Coke!
5. I can not visualize things very easily! Like if Britt is drawing a room out on how it should be organized, I can totally not visualize what he means!
6. I love talking and visiting with people and would rather do that than anything else. My phone bill can prove it. I spend many minutes talking to my sisters every week.
7. I love text messaging. I think it is one of the greatest inventions ever.
8. I hate being hot. I would rather be on the cold side, than hot and sweaty.
9. I love to cook and bake, but don't do it as often as I would like. (having a picky eater really puts a damper on things.)
10. I totally rely on routines to get through my weeks. If something changes it totally throws my whole day off.
11. I thought I would have a whole handful of kids, but now that I have one I think I am done.
12. I hated being pregnant. (Probably because I was extremely sick the whole time, once the "morning"sickness eased (it never went away) the gall bladder problems started.) I finally feel like myself again almost 3 years later!
13. I don't wear jewelry. I just don't. I always think it looks nice on others, but can't seem to pull it off.
14. I do not go to "parties". You know the ones, tupperware, norwax, scentsy, etc. I really dislike those things. You always feel like you HAVE to buy something and than never use it.
15. I am seriously in secure and always worry what people will think of me if they knew certain things about me!
That was much harder than I had anticipated. I knew it would be difficult but I really had to think about it. I started this morning, and am just able to finish it!
No comments:
Post a Comment