Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Emotional Lately

I've been a bit emotional lately. Everything seems to be coming down on me and I've feel super overwhelmed. I've been trying to get it together but totally feel like a basket case. EVERYTHING has been making me cry...everything it so crazy. So I decided I needed to count my blessings and try not to be so hard on
myself. These are a few of the things I reflected on tonight...
1. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that knows me personally and wants me to be happy. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve on the compassionate service committee in our ward. I am so thankful for the relief society organization and the ability it gives us to get to know people and serve others.
2. I am grateful for the ability to work and help support my family.
3. I have great friends I can lean on and who are always there for me when I need them.
4. Even though things seem SO bad right now, they could always be worse.
I'm so thankful for my knowledge of the gospel and the peace it gives me in my time of need. I can't imagine where I would be without out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment